PCCEO Community Action Agency will be hosting a resource fair on February 26th from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM at Carver Community Center (710 W. Percy Baker Jr Ave, 61605). Participants will have the opportunity to learn about programs such as the ones listed below and how to apply.
- Illinois Home Weatherization Assistance Program
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Peoria Area Food Bank
- Head Start and Early Head Start
- Prescription Assistance
- Energy Efficiency Program
- COVID-19 Relief Services
- Emergency/Community Services
Individuals who would like to apply for services while attending the resource fair should bring the following items:
- Copies of ID’s for any member of the household 18 years or older
- Copies of Social Security cards for all members of the household
- Income information the past 30 days for all members of the household 18 years or older
- Documentation showing proof of your hardship: Hardship is a documented unavoidable emergency
For additional information, contact Demetrius Randle at 309-671-3960 ext. 203.