Provide services in the area of foodservice and maintenance, Assist with receiving and departure of children, ensure that the procedures of the Food Service operation at PCCEO Head Start are adhered to, and fulfill all safety requirements of the Peoria City/County Health Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have a child active in the Head Start/Early Head Start program
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Complete duties as assigned in food services and as directed
- Some knowledge of foodservice operations
- Maintain proper licenses, permits, and training as required by state and local authorities.
- Secure state certification on all safety laws of the Dept. of Public Health
- Complete duties as assigned in, maintenance and food service areas
- Experience working with infants and toddlers
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job description