The Early Childhood Teacher is under the supervision of the Education Coordinator for the Head Start program and ensures the growth and development of the children enrolled in the Early Childhood Program.
- Must have a State of Illinois 04 certificate, BA/BS or advanced degree in Child Development or Early Childhood Education;
- Must pass drug screen and criminal records check;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job description;
- Recommended to have and maintain a valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation and insurance as required by the State of Illinois.