JOB SUMMARY: The Energy Services Intake/Outreach Specialist is responsible for providing excellent customer service to clients and customers in need of financial assistance for their energy services. This will be accomplished by following the guidelines established by the Low Income Housing Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and providing off-site client outreach and onsite application intake.
· High school diploma or equivalent;
· Minimum of two year’s data entry;
· Minimum of two year’s customer service experience;
· Telephone etiquette and communication skills;
· Typing speed 40 wpm;
· Computer literate;
· Legible handwriting;
· Professional dress and personal appearance;
· Ability to use a multi-line phone system;
· A valid Illinois Driver’s License; and must be able to perform the essential functions of the job description.