This is a non-exempt position that will provide supervision of classroom educational services for the Early Head Start program in a manner that contributes to the growth and development of the children enrolled in the center.
- Coursework specific to Infant/Toddler Development and
- BS, BA, AA or advanced degree in Child Development or Early Childhood Education; or
- A degree in a field related to Early Childhood Education with experience in teaching infants and toddlers; or
- A State awarded certificate for infants/toddler teachers that meets or exceeds the requirements for a child development associate credential; or
- Completion of the credentialing program of the CDA National Credential Award System with a current CDA credential with infant/toddler center base endorsement; and
- Prior experience working with infants and toddlers’ and
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job description;
- Must have and maintain a valid Illinois Driver’s License, reliable transportation and insurance coverage as required by the State of Illinois.