This is a non-exempt position that will provide supervision of classroom educational services for the Head Start program in a manner that contributes to the growth and development of the children enrolled in the center.
- Must have a Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential;
- Associate or Baccalaureate Degree (in any area);
- At least one (1) year of experience working with families and children;
- Must be at least 19 years of age;
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job description.