PCCEO is now taking applications for the following Employment Opportunities:
If you would like to complete and application and submit it via the internet, please click here.
Applications are also available in a printable format. You must have Adobe Acrobat to view the Employment Application online. Print and complete application and mail to:
Connie Burnside, Human Resources Manager
711 W. McBean St.
Peoria, IL 61605
Fax (309) 671-3913
Responsible for providing administrative/clerical support for the effective and efficient of the ongoing day-to-day activities of the Housing Services Department.
High School diploma and some college preferred. Three years clerical/data entry experience, residential building construction experience/background a plus.
Typing speed of 60-75 wpm. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential. Must have exceptional customer service skills; must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft word processing and spreadsheet software applications.transportation and insurance as required by the State of Illinois.
1. Responsible for interviewing clients, assisting with the completion of the Weatherization/LIHEAP & Ameren Incentive application;
2. Must know the eligibility requirements and the services provided under each of the contracts managed by the Housing Services Department;
3. Responsible for notifying Housing Services customers of the following:
a. The status of the application submitted,
b. For those that are approved for assistance, the preliminary date of the audit/assessment;
c. When the assessment is completed, the anticipated date of the mechanical contractor completing their tasks and the anticipated date of the architectural contractor completing their tasks.
4. Responsible for maintaining accurate client files in accordance with the eligibility requirements of the funding sources contracting with PCCEO;
5. Prepare routine internal and external documents required by the funding sources and PCCEO’s management;
6. Responsible for completing purchase orders timely and accurately;
7. Assist with preparation and transmittal of monthly program reports to the President/CEO;
8. Maintain accurate files and reference data pertinent to the programmatic and financial activities of the Housing Services programs;
9. Review, under the guidance of the Housing Service Manager, assessments within the weather works system to insure information and measures are entered accurately and provide maximum energy efficiency;
10. Will generate purchase orders for materials and contractor payments accurately and in accordance with vendor terms;
11. With the assistance of the Housing Services Manager, reconcile work orders to the invoices submitted by the architectural and mechanical weatherization contractors;
12. Participate in seminars/workshops regarding the Weatherization Program.
Responsible for maintaining the Accounting office’s data systems by providing clerical assistance as needed under the guidance of the Chief Financial Officer and Assistant Director of Accounting. Also responsible for accounts payable in commune with the vendors and the programs, to increase payment performance on behalf of PCCEO, Inc.
Warehouse Assistant is responsible for assisting the Peoria Area Food Bank staff with the day to day operations of the warehouse. This position will be required to pick-up and deliver food products, lift, walk, and carry weight up to 70 pounds on a regular basis, as well as operate warehouse equipment and commercial driving.
High School or equivalent. At least two years warehouse, truck driving and forklift work experience preferred.
The Early Childhood Teacher is under the supervision of the Education Coordinator for the Head Start program and ensures the growth and development of the children enrolled in the Early Childhood Program.
Responsible for assisting in the maintenance of the Accounting Department data system, data entry into MIP system, and providing clerical assitance as needed under the guidance of the Director of Accounting.
This position will be directly responsible for the safe transportation of Head Start children to and from specified locations.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Must have a valid Illinois School Bus Permit and CDL. Must participate in no less than 15 professional development hours per year – to be documented in Gateway Excelerate profile.
Knowledge of the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) Radio Communication Codes.
The Early Childhood Teacher under the supervision of the Education Coordinator for the Head Start ensures the growth and development of the children enrolled in the center.
Provide services in the area of food service and maintenance, Assist in the loading and unloading of children on to buses, ensure that the procedures of the Food Service operation at PCCEO Head Start are adhered to, and fulfill all safety requirements of the Peoria City/County Health Department.
This is a non-exempt position that will provide supervision of classroom educational services for the Head Start program in a manner that contributes to the growth and development of the children enrolled in the center.
This is a non-exempt position that will provide supervision of classroom educational services for the Early Head Start program in a manner that contributes to the growth and development of the children enrolled in the center.