January 3, 2022 (Peoria, IL) – On Tuesday, February 15, a lottery will be held for 20 openings for the city of Peoria’s 2022 Roof Repair Program. This annual program assists low-income homeowners who are unable to afford needed roof repairs.
Interested applicants can apply for the lottery in the following ways:
- http://www.peoriagov.org/community-development/neighborhood-development-division/ (scroll down to “Home Rehabilitation Programs,” then “Roof Program”)
- https://portal.neighborlysoftware.com/PEORIAIL/Participant (click “Register,” then follow the prompts)
- Pick up an application at City Hall, 419 Fulton St, Room 203 (Monday-Friday, 8:00-12:00)
- Call (309) 494-8600 to have a City staff member mail an application
The application period will be open from Tuesday, January 18 at 8:00 am to Friday, February 11 at 5:00 pm. There is a limit of one entry per household, but there is no limit to the total number of households that may enter the lottery.
The lottery drawing will be held virtually on Tuesday, February 15th at 10:00 am and can be viewed at:
- (866) 899-4679 or (571) 317-3116 (enter access code 372-988-845)
All applicants will be contacted by City staff in the days following the drawing. The list of selected households, as well as the waitlist, will be posted at http://www.peoriagov.org/community-development/neighborhood-development-division/ (scroll down to “Home Rehabilitation Programs,” then “Roof Program”).
Applicants must meet all eligibility requirements, including owning the home for at least one year, passing an interior and exterior inspection, and having active homeowners insurance.
For questions, please contact the Development Center at (309) 494-8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.